Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Teagan!

My baby girl is turning 3 today!  I'm not sure where the time has gone!  I shouldn't be surprised that it has gone by so fast - after all, my baby boy will be 18 in the summer.  They never stop being our "babies", do they?

Unfortunately, mommy doesn't get to celebrate with her today (I'm off to Michigan for training for Relay for Life).  I'll be back Saturday evening (hopefully in time to see her big brother off to the homecoming dance with his girlfriend).  On Sunday, the family is going to celebrate by going to the Pumpkin Patch and then next week we'll have her party with the rest of our family and our friends.

Now for some pictures!

Here is the invitation to her party:
I ran the Hydrangea Cardstock through my Big Shot with an embossing folder.  The flowers were stamped in Gypsy, Lagoon and Pear - the stamp set is called Summer Wishes.  The Party Pennants stamps were used on the Bubblegum Cardstock.  I added a little ricrac and some pink bling and we were good to go - very girlie!

Here is a fun photo I took of her this week:

Happy Birthday Teagan!

Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment