Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hooligans Workshop on the Go

The Hooligans paper pack has turned out to be one of my favorites this year.  Here is the Workshop on the Go kit that I put together.  I did two 2-page layouts and six cards.  I had plenty of paper left over that I used to cover the Board Book.  The stamp set that comes with the kit has little monsters.  They are even more adorable if you do like the instructions say and cover them in glitter!  I was covered in glitter for days afterwards but my monsters were adorable when they were finished!

For the featured layout, I used pictures from the first time my daughter went trick or treating.  The first house that we stopped at had another little girl in the same costume!  Teagan caught on quickly and even though her candy bucket got heavy, she was determined to carry it herself.
Left page

Right Page



The additional layout is the Levitate pattern from Magic.  I used photos from a Memorial Day cookout that we attended.  This is my niece with her daughter.  Hayley will play with anyone except for my husband.  To this day she still wants nothing to do with him!

Left Page

Right Page
Here are the featured cards:

The additional cards are made using the pattern Balance It Out from Originals.  Of course, all the monsters are glittered on the cards too!


I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!  Make sure you take plenty of photos of your little ghouls or, like in our case, princesses.

Wendy




No comments:

Post a Comment