Thursday, September 30, 2010

October Stamp of the Month Hop

Welcome to our October Stamp of the Month blog hop.  We will be featuring October's SOTM, which is Share the Magic, a set of 12 stamps.  If you have come here from Carol's blog, you are on the right path!  If you get lost along the way, you can return to Helen's blog for a complete list.

This month we have approximately 70 Close To My Heart consultants sharing their creations using the October Stamp of the Month and other great products on their blogs.  This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of each post on each blog and move to the next one!  Here we go!

I used this stamp set on a Christmas layout.  I'm usually not one to spend a lot of time coloring my stamped images but this turned out to be kind of fun!  While I was on a roll of coloring, I also blew the dust off of my Blending Pen.  I used the blending pen on the areas I colored black on Santa and on used it to color the Christmas tree.  I used the layout, On with the Show, from our newest how to book, Magic.  I plan to put some hidden journaling behind where the title Santa is stamped.  The photos are from my daughter's first time sitting on Santa's lap.  The photos are a little hard to see because I wasn't supposed to be taking them at all, but that's a story for another time (and the reason for the HIDDEN journaling)!




Magic How-To Book - On with the Show template
Cardstock - Colonial White, Cocoa
B&T paper - Mistletoe, Creative Basics Mistletoe Collection
Ink / Markers - Black, Clover Meadow, Cranberry, Honey, New England Ivy, Sunflower, Tulip, Vanilla Cream, White Daisy
Stamp Sets - Giggle Caps, Giggle Lowercase, Sans Alphabet, Share the Magic
Embellishments - Green Sparkles, Red Sparkles, Mocha Opaques, Ribbon from Creative Basics Mistletoe Collection, Colonial White Eyelets, Glitz Glitter Gel
Other - Blending Pen

Now, "hop" on over to Melissa's blog to see her work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

Remember, this set is only available until October 31st.  Contact me for more information on how you can earn this set for FREE!!!

Happy Hopping!
Wendy

12 comments:

  1. Great use of the stamp set for your scrapbook pages. The stamp images add just the right amount of detail to enhance your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice to see it on a scrapbook page. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout! Happy Birthday to your little girl too! I have one that just turned 3 in August. They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome layout, it is one of my favorites from the Magic how to book. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout turned out so adorable!! I love your Santa especially!!

    ReplyDelete