Sunday, July 31, 2011

August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring August's SOTM, which is Wicked, a set of 9 stamps.


If you have come here from Shirley's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

This month we have over 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I used my set to create a one page layout.  I used the Bottom Border - Overlap pattern from the Reflections pattern book.  Instead of using pattern paper, I used the stamps to create borders along the edges of my cardstock.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock - Bamboo, Chocolate, Goldrush, Pacifica
Ink - Chocolate, Goldrush, Pacifica
Stamp Set -Love Life, Wicked
Embellishments - Mocha Opaques Adhesive Gems

Now "Hop" on over to Jen's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!

Remember, the August SOTM is only available until the 31st! Visit my website or contact me to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

Happy Hopping!
Wendy

9 comments:

  1. I like how you used this stamp for a non Halloween layout. Your color combo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layout! I'm so excited about all the ideas I'm getting from this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout! I like all the stamped details, and your color palette not only makes the photos pop but just screams fall to me. WICKED-ly delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and cute layout.

    Peggy Lee
    (Creative Scraps)

    ReplyDelete