Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wedding Album

My husband and I attended a beautiful wedding at the beginning of April.  This was the kind of wedding that little girls dream about!!!  I had told the bride beforehand that her wedding gift was going to be a scrapbook and that it would be a little late.  Little did I know, that it was going to be two months!

I recently got through my creative block and was able to finish the album.  Luckily, the bride loved it and I no longer feel bad about it being late!

When asked what colors she would like, the bride told me cream and gold.  Little did I know that it would be so difficult to find a variety of gold paper!  I also searched all over for the perfect book to put it all in.  I finally decided to make my own cover.  I purchased a sturdy scrapbook and then found some fabric to cover it with.  I had their initials embroidered on a piece of the fabric in gold.  I added a gold ribbon and the book was beautiful!

Here it is:
 Front of the album

Front page with their wedding date
Mr & Mrs

Family

Another Family page
Beautiful Bride
Handsome Groom
Wedding Party

Bridesmaids
Groomsmen

Flower Girl
Ring Bearer
Back Page
I can't wait to see it once she has all the beautiful pictures in it!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: CTMH Colonial White, Recollections Precious Metals
Pattern Paper: DCWV Royal Garden, DCWV The Tradewinds
Stamp Sets: CTMH Bohemian Alphabet, CTMH Baroque Alphabet
Ink: CTMH Black, CTMH Colonial White, Gold Pigment Ink
Embellishments: Recollections Clear & Gold Sparkles
Cricut Cartridges: Paper Lace, Storybook
Pattern Books (all CTMH): Cherish, Imagine, Magic, Reflections

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment