Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Calendar Cover

After always being on the search for the "perfect" calendar, I finally decided to make my own for 2010.  I took the parts that I liked from the different ones in the stores and combined those parts for what I thought would work for me.  It worked out well for 2010 and when everyone at the office was ordering calendars for 2011, I decided to tweak mine.  It's a little time consuming but so worth it for me!

Every couple of months, I make a new cover for it.  I have finally gotten around to do something new for this year.  I used the Wings Workshop on the Go Stamp Set.  I used three of the stamps on White Daisy Cardstock to create my own pattern paper.  I used Black Ink for the large stamp and Hydrangea ink for the other two.  I cut the pattern paper down and layered it on top of Hydrangea Cardstock that was on top of Black Cardstock.  I used purple sparkles to give it a little shine.  I put it together with my Bind It All. 

Here it is:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Black, Hydrangea, White Daisy
Ink: Black, Hydrangea
Stamp Set: Wings (B1376)
Embellishments: Black Opaques, Purple Sparkles, Black & Purple Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment