Saturday, May 1, 2010

May is National Scrapbooking Month


The Miracle Kit is a beautiful spring-themed kit and is available during the month of May.  The kit includes Cardstock, some new B&T Duos Paper, B&T Duos Die-Cuts, My Stickease Assortment, Irresistibles Chipboard Die-Cuts, Memory Protectors Flip Flaps, and Embellishments.  There is also an instructional brochure that will help you put together two 2-page layouts.

Here is what I put together with mine:
Page 1

Page 2 with Flip Flap closed


Page 2 with the Flip Flap open

Page 3

Page 4 with Flip Flaps closed

Page 4 with Flip Flaps open

I have to admit, this is the very first time that I've worked with Flip Flaps and I loved them!  It makes it easy to add additional pages to a layout that you normally would not have room for.

Back to the Miracle Kit...
Here's how you can get this beautiful kit:
- Purchase the kit for $19.95
- Place a minimum order of $40 and purchase the kit for only $10
- Place a minimum order of $60 and purchase the kit for only $5
- Sign up as a new Consultant between May 1-31 and receive a kit FREE
- Host a Home Gathering through the end of May with minimum sales of $300 and receive a kit FREE!

Contact me if you'd like to purchase one of these amazing kits!

At the beginning of the year, I posted that I had a goal of 120 layouts for this year.  I haven't been keeping up with my layouts like I should, these four pages make layouts 7-10.  Yikes - I better get moving!  :)

Have a great weekend!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment