Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Cards


We're 10 days into the month of December and I'm just now getting around to working on my Christmas cards! If I was smart, I'd just go to the nearest store, grab a box off of the shelf and drop them in the mail (after signing and addressing them, of course!). I'm not that smart! I finally decided on this design early this morning before I headed off to work.

I used the snow flake stamps from the Holiday Trinkets stamp set to randomly stamp a sheet of White Daisy cardstock. After stamping, I sprayed the sheet of cardstock with my homemade version of Glimmer Mists (you can't see the shine in the picture but it really sparkles!). I used Juniper cardstock and Juniper ink to ink the edges of the White Daisy cardstock. The snow flakes have been cut with my Cricut and are held together with a Juniper brad - these have also been sprayed with the shiny mist. The saying is from the Delightful Things stamp set.

My box of new goodies is due to arrive tomorrow but I'm not allowing myself to enjoy the new stuff until my Christmas cards are complete. I guess I know how I'm spending my Saturday!

Have a great weekend!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment